Our client in the energy sector is looking for a Sales Representative cum Driver to oversee the growth of sales volume of the company in the allocated region. The Job holder will also oversee the sales activities in the development of new customers and new markets in the allocated region and advise the line manager of the business opportunities for further penetration. He will create and oversee all Gas distributors Accounts and act as a bridge between the distributors (customer) and the company.
The Job holder will also ensure a good business relationship with all the customers and make a link between customers and the company.
Key Roles and Responsibilities.
- Develop and supervise company product sales in your area/region as directed by your line manager.
- Carry out all activities related to technical and commercial business development and business management in your area/region i.e. technical training to public and customers, demonstration, and structuring of business sales campaigns.
- Meet sales target as planned by the company.
- Collect customer orders and outstanding debts.
- Manage customer accounts to be reconciled and in good order.
- Ensure various rules of authorities are monitored by our customers being EPRA, Weight and Measures, NEMA and others.
- Carry out market research, ensure customers are satisfied on our service and ensure we collect customers complain and work on their solution.
- Monitor competition and report their activities to your line manager.
- Establish good working relationship with customers and internal staff for success of your responsibilities.
- Keep records of your work file reference document and be ready to produce them as may be required.
- Maintaining service quality and standards through prompt response and timely resolution of queries and providing timely feedback to customers.
- Managing and playing an integral role in new business pitches and hold responsibility for the effective on-boarding of new clients/Accounts.
- Preparing a business plan for all current and opportunity tender business in your regions.
- To ensure full product awareness to both existing and new customers all the time.
- To manage customer expectation by aligning with various departments i.e. finance, operations etc. to ensure end to end timely deliveries within an agreed time.
- To evaluate competitors’ strategies and obtain their weakness and communicate the same and advice management
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/Marketing or other related fields
Young and very energetic person
High passion in Sales and results oriented
- The ability to work under high pressure
- Good oral communication skills
- Confident in dealing with a range of people, including clients, contractors, designers, directors and plant operators
- A high level of technical and scientific knowledge and the ability to apply this knowledge to in solving technical problems
Interested Candidates should apply to email@example.com attaching their updated CV.
Email reference title should be APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF SALES REPRESENTATIVE/DRIVER.
Application deadline is 30th June, 2023.
Consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within a month’s time.
All applications will be given due considerations based on MERIT.