Human Asset Consultants Ltd is a HR Consultancy firm that believes in people and people development. We are seeking trustworthy, dynamic, energetic, creative and competitive sales executives to help us grow our business activities and the organization’s client portfolio within the Human Resources space.
- Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate client needs;
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking (face to face meetings) and social media, then ensure regular follow ups;
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their needs, wishes and concerns then work with the technical team to develop a custom-made proposal to them;
- Source for alternative new revenue generating avenues for the business;
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on our services;
- Gather feedback from clients or prospects and share with internal teams;
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, trade fairs, professional body events or conferences and constantly seek for new opportunity within these forums;
- Together with the technical team, ensure that client quotations and bids are prepared in line with the set templates, internal guidelines and client request; in addition, ensure that they are done and submitted in good time and/or before the set deadline;
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections;
- Build and sustain long-lasting relationships with existing and potential clients;
- Liaise with administration/accounts on invoicing and follow up on payments from clients;
- Update and present the internal weekly sales report as well as ensure monthly targets and KPIs are met;
- Ensure attendance of internal meetings and trainings.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role with at least 3 to 5 years;
- Previous experience in the sales of HR services will be an added advantage;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business;
- Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office with an aptitude in delivering attractive presentations;
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques;
- Fast learner and passion for sales;
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach.
If you feel comfortable reaching out to potential clients to demonstrate our services fearlessly, have a never giving up attitude and is driven, we’d like to meet you.
HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are invited to submit their application including their CV and cover letter by emailing: email@example.com and specify on the email subject as follows: “APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF SALES EXECUTIVE”.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.