Our client, a leading multinational (FMCG) is recruiting for the role of HR Project Manager. This is an integral role in overseeing delivery of HR transformation project activity. Reporting to the HR Director, and working closely with the HR team, the role will blend both knowledge of HR process and best practice with a clear understanding of the project management discipline. The role will also play an important part in ensuring the management, analysis and communication of key HR data and management information.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
• Map out all current processes and system functionality to assist in defining the project scopes
• Coordinate GAP analysis required for project brief
• Identify and implement the relevant Project Management methodologies and ensure the upskilling of the Project Team
• Define and maintain standard monitoring tools for the project
• Working with the HR Team and all the relevant stakeholders to ensure the delivery of key project milestones on time
• Devises and manages a regular project reporting mechanism for the HR team and relevant business leaders
• Facilitate Knowledge Management by organizing / facilitating / encouraging connecting sessions & sharing the learning points widely
• Prepares and helps in the facilitation of Governance Meetings (Project Committees)
• Monitor the plan completion in close collaboration with the project team and the providers (updates the detailed planning, follows up the completion of the tasks, sends reminders, gives alerts, etc.)
• In close collaboration with the Core Team, anticipates, schedules the meetings (Governance and Key ones) and workshops and makes sure agendas are prepared and the right participants are invited and able to join and carry out follow ups.
• Operationally manage and action project tasks as required by the project plan
• Propose and implement a change management plan for the teams – that includes a communication plan
• Review HR policies and procedures and update in alignment with group and local best practice
• Consult, review, update, and train teams on HR processes in light with group standards and local best practice
• Organizational design projects
• Build HR dashboard metrics required for business partners
• Conduct external benchmarking on best-in-class employee experience methodologies, tools and systems and consult with HR business partners on implementation projects
• Bachelor’s degree in HR/Organizational Management of similar
• Minimum 5 years of experience in project management (for HR)
• Advance Ms. Office Skills – Office Word, Excel, PPT etc.
• Communication skills, team spirit, structured way of working, detailed oriented, proactive
• Advises and challenges business stakeholders
• HR information systems experience is a MUST
• Project management experience is a MUST
• Ability to multitask daily would be critical
• Good relationship building presentation and facilitation skills
Send your profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through our website on www.humanasset.co.ke
Indicate the expected salary range on the application letter.